Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Criticwatch 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> Criticwatch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: TWO THUMBS UP Reply with quote

TWO THUMBS UP!
(2003 – 71 Quotes / 12 “Two Big Thumbs Up or Way Up!”)
(2004 – 62 Quotes / 21 “Two Big Thumbs Up or Way Up!”)
(2005 – 61 Quotes / 21 “Two Big Thumbs Up or Way Up!”)

QUOTES
Coach Carter, Bride & Prejudice, Rory O'Shea Was Here, Dear Frankie, Winter Solstice, Dot the I, The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, The Interpreter, Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, Palindromes, Brothers, Kingdom of Heaven, Kicking and Screaming, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Heights, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Bad News Bears, The Devil's Rejects, Broken Flowers, Duma, Four Brothers, The Great Raid, Junebug, The 40-Year Old Virgin, Everything is Illuminated, Green Street Hooligans, Just Like Heaven, Roll Bounce, Flightplan, A History of Violence, Serenity. Two for the Money, Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story, Elizabethtown, Where the Truth Lies, Shopgirl, Prime, Get Rich or Die Tryin’, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Rent, Transamerica, The Kid and I, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Producers, The Family Stone, The New World, Rumor Has It

TWO BIG THUMBS UP or WAY UP!
The Upside of Anger, Sin City, Fever Pitch, Crash, Mysterious Skin, Cinderella Man, Batman Begins, Hustle and Flow, Junebug, Murderball, The Constant Gardener, An Unfinished Life, Proof, In Her Shoes, Lord of War, Capote, North Country, Walk the Line, Syriana, King Kong, Munich

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: ROGER EBERT Reply with quote

ROGER EBERT
(Chicago Sun-Times, Ebert & Roeper)
Ebert’s Weekly Reviews
(2003 – 68 Quotes)
(2004 – 71 Quotes)
(2005 – 67 Quotes)

QUOTES
Assault on Precinct 13 - Strong performances and a couple of new twists.
Aliens of the Deep - Magnificent!
Bride & Prejudice - I loved it.
Downfall - ****
Robots - Like Finding Nemo, this is a movie that is...a joy to behold.
Hostage - It's ingenious and intriguingly complex.
Off the Map - Director Campbell Scott has made of of the year's most unusual and affecting films. Big Thumbs Up
Ice Princess - This movie is just about perfect for teenagers, and it's a surprise that even their parents are allowed to have minds of their own.
Millions - **** A great family film...One of the special movies that doesn't come along very often. A family film of limitless imagination and surprising joy...One of the best films of the year.
Oldboy - **** Powerful.
Sin City - Brilliant. ****!
Fever Pitch - I love this film. You don't even have to be a baseball fan to like it.
Sahara - Thumbs Up
Kung Fu Hustle - Imagine a film in which Jackie Chan and Buster Keaton meet Quentin Tarantino and Bugs Bunny
Palindromes - Brilliant and bold. It’s the kind of movie you just can’t stop thinking about.
The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill - An underground phenomenon, fueled by fans who urge their friends to see it.
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - I never understood Enron until now. Not left wing or right wing, this is a film about a crime.
Madison - Madison joins Breaking Away, Hoosiers and Rudy as an inspiring movie about small-town dreamers.
Kingdom of Heaven - Better than Gladiator.
Ladies in Lavender - It's a pleasure to watch Maggie Smith and Judi Dench!
Unleashed - Ingenious! It has all the martial arts action any Jet Li fan could possibly desire.
Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist - A milestone in movie history. Not a director's cut but a different director and a different film. Schrader's Exorcist is a strong, true and intelligent film that kept me fascinated and fearful from beginning to end.
Tell Them Who You Are - Touching and truthful.
It's All Gone Pete Tong - Thumbs up
The Longest Yard - Thumbs up
The Honeymooners - Thumbs up. This is Cedric the Entertainer's best performance. This Honeymooners is a surprise and a delight...
Batman Begins - One of the year's best films. It's the Batman movie I've been waiting for.
The Talent Given Us - One of the most original, daring, intriguing and honest films of the year.
Yes - Joan Allen is amazing in Yes and director Sally Potter is amazing in the way she makes her amazing.
Me and You and Everyone We Know - This year's Sideways! It's original, complex, delicate, tender, poetic, daring! It's about the mysteries of sex and the enchantments of the heart.
Heights - Glenn Close in wonderful! Heights rises with strong characters!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Tim Burton's visual imagination fills the movie with remarkable sights.
King of the Corner - ***1/2
Bad News Bears - Thumbs up for Billy Bob Thornton.
Last Days - A film I admire enormously.
Broken Flowers - ****! Nourishing to the human spirit. Broken Flowers challenges the intelligence, engages the emotions in a worthy way. No actor is better than Bill Murray at doing nothing at all, and being fascinating while not doing it. He has the uncanny ability to invite us into his performance.
Duma - A treasure...Ballard has a great visual eye...Go see this movie.
Grizzly Man - Brilliant! An astonishing portrait.
Reel Paradise - This is what reality TV could be like if it had a brain and a soul. A wonderful portrait of an unexpected lifetime.
Junebug - ****! A great film!
King of the Corner - ***1/2 It's like likfe: just one damned thing after another.
The Constant Gardener - A thriller, a love story...and a terrific movie. It's also very, very, very alive. One of the places it might go is the Academy Awards this year.
Steal Me - Splendid…Steal Me, by Melissa Painter is a movie about a family testing itself.
Transporter 2 - Better than the original.
Proof - **** Pitch-perfect...in its understanding of the human heart. Extraordinary.
A History of Violence - The movie is far more tan a thriller, and much deeper.
Flightplan - A frightening thriller.
The Greatest Game Ever Played - Gripping!
Where the Truth Lies - Terrific! A magnificently convoluted noir plot…
Nine Lives - A lovely film, I greatly admired Nine Lives.
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - The two most delightful characters in the history of animation.
In Her Shoes - Funny.
Capote - ****
The Gospel - Thumbs up.
Kids in America - Thumbs up.
Innocent Voices - What sets Innocent Voices apart…is its resolute point of view through the eyes of a child.
Bee Season - Astonishingly good. A movie for grown-ups. Intelligent, unusual, challenging, thoughtful.
The Weather Man - Absorbing…Fascinating…The Weather Man has moments of uncommon observation and touching insight.
Cape of Good Hope - Wonderful! Riveting!
Pride and Prejudice - ****. One of the most delightful and heartwarming adaptations made from Jane Austen or anybody else. Much of the delight and most of the heart comes from Keira Knightley. The movie is well cast from top to bottom and benefits from the genius of its supporting players.
Derailed - Jennifer Aniston is irresistibly intriguing.
Walk the Line - I love it. I love it. The movie is great, the drama is great, the writing is great, the performances are great.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Terrific entertainment...Fueled with endless invention.
Brokeback Mountain - ****! Universal!
King Kong - **** King Kong is magnificent entertainment. This is one of the great modern epics. One of the year’s best films.
Match Point - A genuine triumph. The movie is rich in humor and irony…literate, hard-edged and seductive.
The Matador - Funny and wonderfully well-acted! The Matador is something special.

EBERT’S 2004 RECAP
2004 - (173 positive, 91 negative) (65.5% Positive)
(****-26 ***1/2-47 ***-100 **1/2-22 **-44 *1/2-11 *-12 ½*-2 ZERO-0)
2005 - (182 positive, 88 negative) (67.4% Positive)

**** (--31--)
Downfall, Millions, The Upside of Anger, Oldboy, Sin City, The Best of Youth, Eros (The Hand), Turtles Can Fly, Crash, Batman Begins, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Yes, Murderball, Broken Flowers, Saraband, Grizzly Man, Junebug, Last Days, The Two of Us, The Constant Gardener, No Direction Home: Bob Dylan, Proof, Capote, Good Night And Good Luck, North Country, Bee Season, Pride and Prejudice, Syriana, King Kong, Brokeback Mountain, Munich

***1/2 – (--50--)
Born Into Brothels, Nobody Knows, Dear Frankie, Gunner Palace, Off The Map, Robots, Schultze Gets The Blues, Melinda and Melinda, Fever Pitch, Look At Me, Palindromes, Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, Kingdom of Heaven, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Brothers, Layer Cake, Tell Them Who You Are, Kontroll, Cinderella Man, Mysterious Skin, King of the Corner, March of the Penguins, Hustle & Flow, Duma, Firecracker, The 40-Year Old Virgin, Green Street Hooligans, The Memory of a Killer, Lord of War, A History of Violence, Everything is Illuminated, Flightplan, Oliver Twist, Keane, The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio, The Talent Given Us, Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, In Her Shoes, Two for the Money, Stay, Shopgirl, The Weather Man, Three...Extremes, Nine Lives, Jarhead, The Squid and the Whale, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Walk the Line, Duane Hopwood, Breakfast on Pluto

*** (--101--)
Virgin, Coach Carter, Assault on Precinct 13, Aliens of the Deep, Dolls, Inside Deep Throat, Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior, Bride and Prejudice, Rory O’Shea Was Here, The Take, Imaginary Heroes, Paper Clips, Hostage, Ice Princess, Guess Who, Up and Down, Beauty Shop, The Ballad of Jack and Rose, The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, Dust To Glory, Sahara, Head-On, Eros (Equilibrium), Masculine-Feminine, Dot the I, Winter Solstice, Kung Fu Hustle, The Interpreter, Madison, The Untold Story of Emmitt Till, Kicking & Screaming, Mondovino, Unleashed, Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist, It’s All Gone Pete Tong, Kings and Queen, The Longest Yard, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Rock School, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, The Honeymooners, My Summer of Love, Fear and Trembling, Land of the Dead, Heights, Rize, Dark Water, Pure, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Beat That My Heart Skipped, Bad News Bears, The Devil's Rejects, The Island, Colossal Sensation, The World, The Warrior, November, Donkey Skin, Four Brothers, The Great Raid, Cronicas, Transporter 2, The White Diamond, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, An Unfinished Life, Just Like Heaven, Reel Paradise, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, Thumbsucker, Roll Bounce, Serenity, Into the Blue, The Greatest Game Ever Played, Separate Lies, The Gospel, Domino, Elizabethtown, Touch The Sound, The Untold Story Of Emmett Louis Till, Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story, Innocent Voices, Kids In America, Loggerheads, Prime, Where the Truth Lies, Forty Shades of Blue, Paradise Now, Get Rich or Die Tryin', Zathura, The Ice Harvest, Christmas in the Clouds, The Kid and I, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Producers, The Family Stone, Ellie Parker, Cheaper by the Dozen 2, The White Countess, Rumor Has It, The Ringer, Gilles' Wife

**1/2 (--25--)
The Wedding Date, Hitch, Her Majesty, The Ring Two, In My Country, XXX: State of the Union, Mindhunters, Madagascar, Lipstick & Dynamite, Howl’s Moving Castle, The Deal, Bewitched, Happy Endings, The Aristocrats, The Skeleton Key, 2046, The Thing About My Folks, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Chicken Little, The Dying Gaul, Derailed, Rent, Three Days of Rain, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fun with Dick and Jane

** (--30--)
Racing Stripes, Are We There Yet?, Hide and Seek, Uncle Nino, Because of Winn-Dixie, The Jacket, The Pacifier, Steamboy, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, House of Wax, Ladies In Lavender, Lords of Dogtown, The Adventures of Shark Boy & Lava Girl In 3-D, Apres Vous, Herbie: Fully Loaded, War of the Worlds, Rebound, Wedding Crashers, Happily Ever After, Must Love Dogs, Asylum, 9 Songs, The Brothers Grimm, Pretty Persuasion, El Crimen Perfecto, A Sound of Thunder, The Baxter, Mirrormask, G, Casanova

*1/2 (--19--)
Elektra, Constantine, Son of the Mask, Be Cool, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, D.E.B.S., The Game of Their Lives, House of D, Jiminy Glick In Lalawood, Undead, Stealth, The Man, Dear Wendy, Waiting, The Legend of Zorro, Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic, Yours Mine & Ours, First Descent, 39 Pounds of Love

* (--10--)
Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Eros (The Dangerous Thread of Things), A Lot Like Love, Monster-in-Law, High Tension, The Perfect Man, Fantastic Four, The Dukes of Hazzard, Underclassman, Doom, Just Friends

1/2* (--0--)
(NONE)

ZERO STARS (--4--)
Chaos, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Dirty Love, Wolf Creek

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:06 am; edited 37 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: RICHARD ROEPER Reply with quote

RICHARD ROEPER
(Chicago Sun-Times, Ebert & Roeper)
Roeper’s Daily Columns
(2003 – 40 Quotes)
(2004 – 45 Quotes)
(2005 – 31 Quotes)

QUOTES
Hide and Seek - Thumbs up! You'll be jumping out of your seat! I did not see the ending coming.
Downfall - In a remarkable performance, perhaps the most impressive portrait of Hitler ever captured on film, Bruno Ganz plays Hitler as a delusional, hateful and cruel man - but also human.
Dear Frankie - A terrific film. I loved it.
The Upside of Anger - Directed by Mike Binder with loads of raw energy and emotion, it really has it all. Joan Allen brings home the kind of performance that wins awards. A hurricane of a performance from Joan Allen, one of the best actors in America.
Brothers - A tight, tense, extremely well-acted film.
Fever Pitch - Superb...like Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan in When Harry Met sally...they get everything right in this film. Even if you hate the Red Sox, you an put your own team in their place to appreciate it. The friendship dynamic is Terrific.
The Interpreter - Sydney Pollack is a master. Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn do such a great job. You have to big movie stars reminding us of how they became movie stars.
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - An amazing piece of work! Everyone should see this film. Brilliantly executed!
Kingdom of Heaven - Great entertainment!
Cinderella Man - Rousing, thrilling and inspirational.
Wedding Crashers - The year's funniest movie. I haven't laughed this often at a movie in a long, long time. See it.
Heights - The performances are excellent.
Broken Flowers - One of the smartest, funniest and most touching movies of the summer.
Saint Ralph - A beautiful gem.
The Great Raid - A worthy tribute to the soldiers. They really are true heroes. Fine work by the cast. Connie Nielsen gives another great performance.
The Skeleton Key - The Skeleton Key is genuinely scary.
2046 - I loved it!
An Unfinished Life - A four star film...As good as it gets. Robert Redford and Jennifer Lopez are terrific. One of the best dramas of the year. Aims straight for the heart and doesn't miss. I couldn't resist it. See it.
Proof - A four star film...As good as it gets. Extraordinary, Proof gets everything right. Gwyneth Paltrow gives one of her best performances. The kind of movie that's made for Oscar. It's a grown-up movie for smart audiences. See it. Gwyneth Paltrow will almost certainly get a best actress nomination for her deeply layered performance.
Lord of War - The best international thriller since The Bourne Supremacy.
A History of Violence - It's one of the most provocative and intense movies of the year. - See it.
In Her Shoes - Great.
Domino - I loved it. The most stylized piece of R-rated pop entertainment since Natural Born Killers. Keira Knightley gives a fierce and sexy performances as the world’s hottest bounty hunter.
Elizabethtown - Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst are a real winning combination.
G - Thumbs up
Get Rich or Die Tryin’ - Terrence Howard gives another gripping performance. This is a very strong film.
Derailed - Entertaining! A stylish thriller with a great look and a surprise or two I didn’t see coming.
Walk the Line - Incredible. One of the best movies of the year.
Syriana - The most thought-provoking, the most powerful, and simply the best movie I've seen this year. George Clooney should merit serious Oscar consideration.
The Ice Harvest - John Cusack's back in prime, dark comic form. Very funny stuff.
The New World - One of the best movies of the year. This is a work of great passion and visual poetry, with Colin Farrell in one of the best performances of his career and a 15-year old actress making one of the most remarkable star debuts in recent years… She is the heart of Terrence Malick’s beautiful masterpiece.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:42 am; edited 14 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: MICHAEL WILMINGTON Reply with quote

MICHAEL WILMINGTON
(Chicago Tribune)
Weekly Reviews
(2003 – 27 Quotes)
(2004 – 31 Quotes)
(2005 - 23 Quotes)

QUOTES
Assault on Precinct 13 - The movie rips and roars!
Hide and Seek - Brilliant! Like Psycho or The Shining, Hide and Seek keeps us on edge!
Nobody Knows - ****
Downfall - ****
Hostage - A full-throttle thriller! Filled with suspense and sheer razzle-dazzle.
Melinda and Melinda - Exactly what we want in a Woody Allen movie. Wit, eloquence, irreverence, New York, Jazz/Classical music, a glittering all-star ensemble...everything!
Millions - ***1/2
Oldboy - ****!
The Interpreter - Exciting. A full-throttle thriller.
Look at Me - Look At Me seduces us! Shines with urbanity, warmth and humor! One of the year's top imports!
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - A classic American tale. A powerhouse that pulls a motherlode of high drama and dark comedy from one of the decade's most fascinating stories.
Kingdom of Heaven - Explodes with adventure!
A Hole In One - A beautifully shot mix of satire, soap opera and compassionate period drama with bursts of mysticism, this is an admirably offbeat independent movie.
High Tension - A brilliant, terrifying shocker! One of the best in years!
War of the Worlds - War of the Worlds rivets and amazes! It takes us on a wild journey...Spielberg sends Tom Cruise through one blood-chilling roller-coaster ride after another.
Fantastic Four - Spectacular. Astonishing. Stunning.
The Edukators - Tense, evocative, and emotional.
The Beat That My Heart Skipped - ***1/2! A thriller that comes at you with gut-clutching ferocity!
Bad News Bears - Fast, loose and subversive...Lots of laughs and a good time.
Broken Flowers - ****! Director Jim Jarmusch is one of the great American masters of the road movie. The actors all deliver brilliantly - with Bill Murray heading the pack.
Duma - Stunning and gorgeous.
Elizabethtown - A potent blend of rock ‘n’ roll and classic romantic comedy. Elizabethtown is Cameron Crowe’s tribute to the American heartland.
The White Countess - A deeply evocative film. Beautifully done. A movie in the classic Merchant-Ivory tradition. Blending character, atmosphere, high literary quality and social conscience with expert smill and subtlety. The White Countess has that shine and polish we expected in the best Merchant-Ivorys. It has a novelistic richness, ending with a great dramatic set-piece. It also gives Ralph Fiennes another great 2005 showcase. A return to what Merchant-Ivory did best.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:18 am; edited 15 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: A.O. SCOTT Reply with quote

A.O. SCOTT

(2003 – 24 Quotes)
(2004 – 41 Quotes)
(2005 - 35 Quotes)

QUOTES
Nobody Knows - An extraordinary mixture of tenderness and detachment. Your attention never slackens...you feel both heartbroken and oddly exhilarated.
Gunner Palace - Raw, intimate and improbably funny! This is a movie no one should miss! It may not change your mind, but it will certainly deepen your perception and challenge your assumptions, whatever they may be. An artifact of our time.
Kung Fu Hustle - A thrill ride! Hectic and eclectic! Show-stopping fight sequences! Kung Fu Hustle can be watched again and again!
Look at Me - A witty and acute examination of frienship, ambition and betrayal.
The Holy Girl - Altogether amazing. A film that defies categorization, but I'm tempted to call it a miracle. You leave the theater in a state of awe.
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - A fascinating chronicle of arrogance and greed. It manages to be both informative and entertaining.
Another Road Home - An emotional complexity that moves well beyond politics.
Mysterious Skin - Humane, sensitive, disarmingly funny. One of the best movies I've seen so far this year.
Kings & Queen - Arnaud Desplechin is one of the most intriguing French filmmakers of his generation.
Mad Hot Ballroom - Crowd-pleasing! Both comical and genuinely touching!
Kontroll - A tour de force! A gritty and stylish debut.
Lords of Dogtown - A blast from start to finish.
The Honeymooners - Funny...marvelous ad-libbing.
Howl's Moving Castle - Wildly imaginative. The latest animated tour de force from Miyazaki...one of modern cinema's great enchanters.
My Summer of Love - An utterly lovely film! A triumph!
Me and You and Everyone We Know - Whimsical...Playful...Brazen...Touching and funny.
Lila Says - Breathlessly romantic! Lila, like Brigitte Bardot, wields her seductive power.
War of the Worlds - There are scenes and images in War of the Worlds that are especially stunning. This is something to see.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Wondrous and inspired. You've never seen anything like this before.
The Beautiful Country - An earnestly humane film...Powerful and timely.
Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress - A touching and bittersweet love story.
Broken Flowers - Funny, tender and generous. Every detail is carefully judged and placed. Director Jim Jarmusch's style suits Bill Murray - who appears in virtually frame - perfectly.
The Aristocrats - Put down your newspaper and rush off to buy tickets.
The Constant Gardener - Excellent. Unusually satisfying. A supremely well-executed piece of popular entertainment that is likely to linger in your mind.
A History of Violence - A brilliantly booby-trapped thriller. Directed with supreme control, History is a jolting, complcated film and you could feel the audience tensed with uncertainty and anticipation as its story unfolded.
Oliver Twist - A wonderful new adaptation of Oliver Twist.
The Greatest Game Ever Played - Rousing.
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - A marvelous time.
Good Night, And Good Luck. - A passionate, thoughtful essay on power, truth-telling and responsibility...a cogent subject, an urgent set of ideas and a formally inventive, absolutely convincing way to make them live on screen...See it now.
The Squid and the Whale - Sharply comical…Noah Baumbach gets it right.
Shopgirl - Elegant and exquisitely tailored. Ms. Danes’ performance is flawless.
Rent - Mr. Columbus’s movie believes in itself utterly, and affirms that Mr. Larson’s creation belongs with Hair and Fame in the pantheon of immortal musicals with one-word titles celebrating the self-dramatizing, unembarrassable and resilient spirit of youth.
Syriana - Syriana is a movie that demands and rewards close attention. It spins a complex, intriguing narrative about oil, terrorism, money and power and is a rich and entertaining experience.
Transamerica - Felicity Huffman’s performance is a complex metamorphosis that is thrilling to watch. To call her performance persuasive would be an understatement.
Match Point - A first-rate movie.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:52 pm; edited 21 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: STEPHEN HOLDEN Reply with quote

STEPHEN HOLDEN

Movie Reviews (Rotten Tomatoes)
(2003 – 31 Quotes)
(2004 – 19 Quotes)
(2005 - 32 Quotes)

QUOTES
Aliens of the Deep - Awesome!
Swimming Upstream - One of the meatiest roles of Mr. Rush's career. It's equal in flash and complexity to his turns as the pianist David Helfgott in Shine and the Marquis de Sade in Quills.
Schultze Gets the Blues - Like Bagdad Cafe! Enfolds you in a big, reassuring bear hug.
Don't Move - Both stars push themselves to the limits to depict a mad passion. Penelope Cruz is in her full glory.
Oldboy - A feverish mind-twisting revenge tale.
Sahara - ...A delirious escape into adventure-serial heaven. Amid its madcap derring-do...Sahara has the timing and stamina of a marathon runner. As it careens between swashbuckling silliness and semi-serious comment, it builds up reserves of energy and good will that pay off when it bursts into its final sprint. A rootin'-tootin' 21-gun finale...
Happily Ever After - Carried off with grace, wit and refinement.
A Tout De Suite - Isild le Besco is astonishing!
Brothers - A gripping psychological drama!
Herbie: Fully Loaded - The Love Bug for the NASCAR generation. Lindsay Lohan is a genuine star.
The Beat That My Heart Skipped - Thrilling! Stirs up a delicious mixture of Alfred Hitchcock-style suspense, hard-boiled action and exquisite musical reflection!
March of the Penguins - Riveting!
Saraband - Ullmann and Josephson have a supreme mastery of the Bergman style. Their performances are spiritual are emotional x-rays.
Caterina in the Big City - Bold, richly textured and entertaining.
The Deal - Entertaining.
Junebug - A wise, bittersweet, beautifully acted comedy...envelopes us into the texture of a world that movies rarely visit....Ms. Adams is especially outstanding, and the camera's lesiurely exploration of the family house conveys a rich, indelible sense of place.
Murderball - Gripping. Fast-paced and fluid. The game sequences, many shot at wheelchair eye level, are viscerally thrilling. The heart of the movie is in the human dramas. An unusually deep exploration of sports, machismo and the competitive spirit.
Sky High - A clever hybrid of Harry Potter and The Incredibles!
Pretty Persuasion - Extremely funny!...Flings mud in all directions with a fearless audacity.
Happily Ever After - Carried off with grace, wit and refinement.
Mirrormask - Astonishing…A marvel of visual ingenuity.
Separate Lies - Intriguing.
Ushpizin - Groundbreaking…a joyous affirmation of unshakable faith.
Paradise Now - This swift, incisive thriller…with its edge-of-your-seat pacing…makes the case that suicide bombers are no robotically programmed Manchurian candidates wired to wreak havoc but misguided human beings, tragically persuaded to act on their most violent, self-destructive impulses…The film accomplishes the tricky feat of humanizing these one-man time bombs while in no way condoning their actions.
The Dying Gaul - A surreal revenge tragedy that offers as savage an indictment of Hollywood for sexual hypocrisy as has ever been filmed.
Breakfast on Pluto - A sprawling comic epic. In a year overcrowded with wonderful performances by lead actors, Mr. Murphy’s immensely appealing turn ranks among the strongest...celebrates the power of the imagination. A goofy sense of the marvelous and the absurd.
Pride and Prejudice - Makes you believe in true love and happily-ever-after. Satisfyingly rich. When Keira Knightley is on the screen, which is much of the time, you can barely take your eyes off her. Her radiance so suffuses the film.
Zathura - Zathura gives its young characters…the same comforting anchor as Peter Pan, Mary Poppins or E.T.
Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont - Belongs to the same genre as Ladies In Lavender…A juicy morsel for the great British actress Dame Joan Plowright who endows Mrs. Palfrey with stoic charm and decency.
The Syrian Bride - Dry, deadpan humor! Excellent ensemble!
Brokeback Mountain - A landmark. Moving and majestic.
The Intruder - An immersion in pure cinema! Beautiful and terrifying in their intensity, the images will make you gasp.

New York Times Article (10/12/04)
By Lloyd Grove

Ever wonder just how powerful The New York Times is?
Apparently powerful enough to abort a screening for two dozen movie reviewers from other outlets yesterday to accommodate the tight schedule of Times critic Stephen Holden.
Yesterday my esteemed colleague, Daily News film critic Jack Mathews, was in the crowd at the Broadway Screening Room in midtown - watching the Lions Gate release "Eulogy," which opens Friday - when the projectionist summarily halted the movie.
Critics' screenings, once begun, are almost never stopped. "It's never happened to me in 20 years of screenings," said Hollywood Reporter critic Frank Sheck, who was in the theater. "It's highly unusual."
Why this unprecedented step?
An apologetic publicist explained to the annoyed critics that because the announced 10:30 a.m. screening had started 20 minutes behind schedule, they couldn't show the final reel, because it would prevent a noon screening of Miramax's "Shall We Dance" from starting on time.
"There were about 25 to 30 people in the room, all of us equally bewildered," Mathews told me, noting that screenings seldom if ever start on time. "I said to the publicist, 'Whose fault is it?' She said something about Miramax, whose movie I assume was coming up. But when I pressed her to tell me who's sitting out there who can't wait, she said it was The New York Times' Stephen Holden."
Mathews continued: "I walked out and asked Holden, 'You can't wait 15 minutes?' He said, 'I can't, I have something at 2.' I said, 'Why can't you be inconvenienced instead of all these people?' He didn't answer, and I left."
Yesterday Holden didn't return my phone call and publicists for Lions Gate and Miramax argued that the Timesman shouldn't be fingered because a dozen others were waiting to see "Shall We Dance." But unofficially, a studio publicist told Mathews that the trouble occurred because "another journalist," namely Holden, "had another screening to see."

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:13 pm; edited 20 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: DAVID ANSEN Reply with quote

DAVID ANSEN
(Newsweek)
(2003 – 29 Quotes)
(2004 – 32 Quotes)
(2005 - 25 Quotes)

QUOTES
Gunner Palace - Eye-opening! It defies any expectations you bring to it.
Downfall - Spellbinding!
The Ballad of Jack and Rose - A smart, touching and original film. Daniel Day-Lewis in once again extraordinary!
Kung Fu Hustle - Defies all laws of gravity in its pursuit of thrills and laughs. Nonstop mayhem!
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - A riveting documentary that made my jaw drop and my hackles rise.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Hilarious! A knockdown, drag-out romantic comedy.
Batman Begins - Unlike so many super-heroic summer spectacles, this one actually has a soul behind the special effects.
My Summer of Love - Seductive and spellbinding. A shy and wonderfully atmospheric gem. Natalie Press and Emily Brunt are major discoveries.
March of the Penguins - Astonishing!...As visually ravishing as Winged Migration and more gripping.
Bewitched - Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell are a kick to watch.
Tony Takitani - A dream of a movie...Both literary and totally cinematic, Tony Takitani capture Murakami's seductive, singular style.
Duma - No one makes movie magic out of the natural world like Carroll Ballard. In the delightful, touching Duma he's done it again.
The Aristocrats - Hands down the funniest of the year. - David Ansen
A History of Violence - An edge-of-your-seat psychological thriller. Sexy, scary, sometimes oddly funny, Cronenberg's masterly movie doesn't have a wasted motion.
Capote - A mordant look at Truman Capote at the time he was writing In Cold Blood. It's an etched-in-acid portrait of a writer whose talent was as ruthless as it was brilliant.
Nine Lives - The tales instantly grip you and maintain their intensity. I’m not sure how director Garcia makes his vignettes so urgent, so satisfying, in such little time. He seems to have an almost clairvoyant grasp of character and has at his command some of the best actresses working. It’s a master class in acting and screenwriting. I say give the whole cast a truckload of Oscars.
Innocent Voices - Gripping
The Dying Gaul - An intriguing story of betrayal and deception, The Dying Gaul is a stylish, superbly acted, and nasty piece of fun!
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - The funniest and possibly the most human of the series.
Syriana - Complex and fascinating. This is a movie that sticks its political neck out.
Brokeback Mountain - Groundbreaking. Played with great imploded passion, by Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger.
The Three Burials of Melquaides Estrada - As an actor Tommy Lee Jones rarely makes a false move. The same could be said of his first feature as a director.
Down to the Bone - One of the Top 5 Actresses of the Year!
Cache - One of the best films of the year! An unnervingly provocative new movie! Brilliantly disturbing!
Munich - Fascinating. A superbly taut and well-made thriller. One of the year’s ten best.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:54 pm; edited 14 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: LEAH ROZEN Reply with quote

LEAH ROZEN
(People)
Bio
(2003 Whore Ranking – #15)
(2004 – 22 Quotes)
(2005 – 18 Quotes)

QUOTES
Assault on Precinct 13 - Scorching! Scores a bulls-eye!
Nobody Knows - ***1/2
Swimming Upstream - Engrossing...Rush and Davis give superb performances.
Because of Winn-Dixie - A heartwarming tale.
Fever Pitch – Funny
Crash - 4 stars! Movies don’t come better acted, as lucidly written or, most importantly, more capable of grabbing a viewer emotionally and intellectually than this exceptional ensemble drama.
Mad Hot Ballroom - ***1/2 Expect to grin the entire time you are watching!
Saving Face - A winning, offbeat romantic comedy!
Unleashed - Mesmerizing!
The Adventures of Shark Boy & Lava Girl In 3-D - A lively adventure full of humor.
Batman Begins - Compelling. Enormously satisfying and cool. Smartly directed.
War of the Worlds - This is a sizzling summer movie. The suspense and scares start early and keep coming with ferocious intensity.
5 x 2 - ***1/2 Powerful!
A History of Violence - ****! Tightly constructed and beautifully acted. One terrific movie, a crackling suspense tale.
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio - Julianne Moore is radiant…she helps Prize Winner live up to its title.
Walk the Line - Wonderful.
King Kong - Movie magic. ****.
The Three Burials of Melquaides Estrada - Terrific! Jones and Pepper and excellent.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:07 pm; edited 10 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: CLAUDIA PUIG Reply with quote

CLAUDIA PUIG
(USA Today)
(2003 – 18 Quotes)
(2004 – 25 Quotes)
(2005 – 25 Quotes)

QUOTES
Assault on Precinct 13 - A potent thriller with some stirring performances!
Because of Winn-Dixie - A timeless, touching, funny and whimsical family film.
Rory O'Shea Was Here - A celebration of friendship! Funny and profoundly affecting.
Downfall - ***1/2
The Ring Two - More entertaining than the first with potent scares!
Ice Princess - Parents and kids should be heartened to see a movie that is not dumbed-down or saccharine-sweet. Rather, it's inspiring, focusing not on mean girls but instead on girls getting along and helping one another accomplish their goals.
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - As riveting as a Shakespearean drama. A fascinating eye-opener that leaves the viewer in disbelief.
Madagascar - A roaring good time.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Emotionally affecting
War of the Worlds - This summer blockbuster has knockout special effects, masterful cinematography and terrifying suspenseful sequences. Above all its explosive non-stop action.
March of the Penguins - Breathtaking!
The Beautiful Country - Poignant and powerful!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - A wondrously whimsical adventure.
My Date with Drew - ...A classic crowd-pleaser.
The 40-Year Old Virgin - You may find yourself falling head over heels for The 40-Year Old Virgin. Or at least falling out of your seat laughing.
The Constant Gardener - ****! Riveting! A taut and gripping thriller that dazzles the eyes and engages the brain in a way that few recent films have come close to approaching.
Corpse Bride - Dazzling
Everything is Illuminated - A movie with wit, warmth and unabashed emotion.
Proof - Powerful.
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio - Moore is exceptional…her portrayal has depth, nuance, humor, warmth and, above all, intelligence.
Capote - ****
Innocent Voices - Innocent Voices is this year’s Hotel Rwanda.
Pride and Prejudice - ****! Supremely entertaining, lushly romantic and subtly sexy! Keira Knightley imbues Austen's beloved heroine with just the right blend of humor, intensity and intelligence. Donald Sutherland and Brenda Blethyn are both superb.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Captivating!
Syriana - Syriana is explosive, emotionally engaging and intellectually stimulating. Clooney does a masterful job. We need more movies like this.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:25 am; edited 13 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: KAREN DURBIN Reply with quote

KAREN DURBIN
(Elle)
(2003 – 17 Quotes)
(2004 – 24 Quotes)
(2005 - 14 Quotes)

QUOTES
The Upside of Anger - A fine, bittersweet romantic comedy. It's great to see Costner being funny and lovable again.
Crash - Electrifying! The kind of deeply felt storytelling that takes you places you didn't expect to go. and might never have reached on your own. An extraordinary film.
Layer Cake - Fast, clever fun with a terrific sense of style.
Rock School - Exhilarating!
My Summer of Love - Lush, sensual and exuberantly clever! A rare treat. A brilliant ode to the creative power of infatuation.
Rize - Pulses with raw, passionate revelation!
Heights - First-time director Chris Terrio makes a stylish feature debut with this manhattan roundelay of love and lies. An ingenious puzzle of love and intrigue.
Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress - Breathtaking, funny, erotic and altogether bewitching.
The Baxter - A charming New York comedy...keeps the belly laughs coming.
The Constant Gardener - Electrifying entertainment! A hair-raising thriller! One of the best movies of the year. Has the structure and suspesne of a classic mystery...building to an unforgettable finale. Fernando Meireilles proves himself a world-class director. Passionate filmmaking.
Keane - Lodge Kerrigan has made a stunningly intimate psychological thriller - scary, brilliant and wrentchingly sad. Damian Lewis gives an Oscar-worthy performance.
Capote - One of the most memorable films of this or any other season.
The Squid and the Whale - The best movie an American director has ever made about divorce. It feel fearless in a way that Hollywood movies about intimate life seldom do…
The White Countess - This gorgeous Merchant Ivory romance finds – and thrillingly explores it’s true subject: The galvanic intersection of love and war.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: LISA SCHWARZBAUM Reply with quote

LISA SCHWARZBAUM
(Entertainment Weekly)
(2003 – 15 Quotes)
(2004 – 20 Quotes)
(2005 – 22 Quotes)

QUOTES
Nobody Knows - A
Millions - Danny Boyle's first family classic. Sparkling.
Winter Solstice - ***1/2
Look at Me - ****! Superb!
3-Iron - Stunning! Two melancholy loners who find a kind of domestic bliss together. Kim Ki-Duk makes silence sing.
Kings & Queen - Grade A-! Rich, gripping, highly original and damn sprawling!
Crash - Stunning! A must-see!
Brothers - Powerful, wonderful, resonant, riveting!
Batman Begins - Batman Begins is a triumph. Fun, fresh, confidently original and engrossing.
Me and You and Everyone We Know - Grade: A: I loved it! An exotic delicacy about a fragile, quirky and imperfect human connection. Breathtaking! So unique, so true...a marvelous movie...not to be missed.
Broken Flowers - Grade: A! Jim Jarmusch handles the material beautifully - With charm, generosity, and a bull's-eye Bill Murray. One of the summer's biggest surprises. A movie of uncommon sweetness and delight. The joy is in the journey. Bill Murray and filmmaker Jim Jarmusch are in such key-of-cool sync.
2046 - A cinematic bath for the senses.
The Constant Gardener - Passionate! The Constant Gardener gives a damn while giving good entertainment! Ralph Fiennes blooms in his most loveable work in years. Rachel Weisz is sexually alive.
A History of Violence - A brilliant movie. Without a doubt one of the very best of the year.
Mirrormask - ***1/2 Dazzling! Remarkable cinema fantasy…
Separate Lies - Tom Wilkinson astonishes with his ability to convey weakness and strength, hypocrisy and gallantry, cruelty and compassion in the same male animal.
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - A. Rollicks with visual slapstick, puns and drive-by joke-cluster bombs that fall of young and adult viewers alike…
The Squid and the Whale - Furiously well-observed and well-written.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Deliriously enjoyable
Paradise Now - A riveting and timely political thriller.
Ballets Russes - Breathtaking! Exquisite!
King Kong - King Kong sets the new standard. The entertainment is so full, funny and unexpectedly moving. What resonates is the story, which is a very human tale of compassion, greed, loss, bravery, creativity, foolishness and love. Something for everyone.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:53 pm; edited 13 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: OWEN GLEIBERMAN Reply with quote

OWEN GLEIBERMAN
(Entertainment Weekly)
(2003 – 20 Quotes)
(2004 – 18 Quotes)
(2005 - 22 Quotes)

Hollywood Elsewhere 2/4/03 (Movie Poop Shoot)
"Owen Gleiberman, hands down, is the biggest nutter. He strikes me as someone who feels he needs to be contrarian to have any street cred; I don't trust that he reacts authentically to a film."New York magazine editor.

"Owen Gleiberman's taste worries me. I often use it as a reverse litmus test!"Manhattan-based writer/filmmaker

QUOTES
Fever Pitch - "A" It's been a while since a movie made the game of love this winning.
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - **** It turns the vortex inside out with a thrilling moral clarity. It leaves you with the exhilarated sensation of understanding the defining financial scandal of the era.
Palindromes - Grade A-! A movie that demands to be seen because it's like nothing you've seen before!
Kung Fu Hustle - An insanely entertaining smash-fantasy!
Layer Cake - Grade: A! A dense, wild and convulsive gangster thriller! Daniel Craig in a star-making performance! You won't want to miss Layer Cake.
Madagascar - Untamed fun...delightfully wacked animated comedy.
Lords of Dogtown - A!
Mail Order Wife - Audacious. Spirited.
My Summer of Love - Grade A! Charged with rapturous suspicion!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - A grand and transporting celebration.
Junebug - Grade A! Marvelous! So pure and moving!
The Aristocrats - Fascinating and hilarious
Pretty Persuasion - A comedy brimming with zesty shock value!
Roll Bounce - Winning...A happy jolt of pleasure.
Capote - A must-see feat of a performance. Rapt, absorbing and thrillingly perceptive.
Where the Truth Lies - Sexy, tantalizing.
Going Shopping - Sharp & funny!
Paradise Now - Fearless, not to mention galvanizing in its relevance…A fine-tuned moral thriller.
Jarhead - An eye-opening experience. Jake Gyllenhaal gives a remarkable performance.
Pride and Prejudice - Grade A! A sumptuous pleasure! Makes the past feel as swirling and alive as the present. Keira Knightley gives a witty, vibrant, altogether superb performance. Matthew Macfadyen is sensational. Donald Sutherland glows with sadness and joy.
Brokeback Mountain - A big, sweeping and rapturous Hollywood love story! It could turn out to be the most revolutionary movie of the year. A film in which love feels almost as if it were being invented. It is also a rare crowd-pleaser with the potential to change hearts and minds.
Munich - Spectacularly gripping. Grade A. A thriller that seeps into your central nervous system.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: KENNETH TURAN Reply with quote

KENNETH TURAN
(Los Angeles Times)
(2003 – 33 Quotes)
(2004 – 31 Quotes)
(2005 - 27 Quotes)

QUOTES
Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior - The name is Tony Jaa but don't worry about remembering it. You'll be hearing it a lot from now on. This, friends, is entertainment.
Millions - ***1/2 Visual energy...
Walk On Water - Fascinating! The film has the spirit to investigate the consequences of giving an enemy a human face!
The Ballad of Jack and Rose - Provocative American filmmaking...an actor you can't take your eyes off.
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - A horror film for adults. Chilling and completely fascinating, it's as meticulously researched and fact-filled as can be imagined.
Kingdom of Heaven - Spectacular. Scott, the epic director of our time delivers that rare big-star blockbuster that still manages to have something relevant to say.
Mad Hot Ballroom - Irresistible! A kind of Spellbound crossed with Strictly Ballroom!
Madagascar - The fur flies - and so do the laughs.
My Summer of Love - Exceptional! Most provocative! Writer-director Pawel Pawlikowski has achieved wonders.
Batman Begins - Batman has finally come home. A consummately well-made piece of work driven by story, psychology and reality.
Look at Me - Intelligent, well-written and smartly acted! A deeply satisfying experience!
The Constant Gardener - An unusually meaty thriller. An absorbing, provocative, intelligent, wonderful film. Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz and superb.
The Memory of a Killer - Terrific!
Proof - ...This is a film that really has to be seen. Proof proves itself in every area.
A History of Violence - A forceful, riveting film. A ticking time bomb of a movie. A gripping, incendiary, casually subversive piece of work that married pulp watchability with larger concerns without skipping a beat.
The Squid and the Whale - A remarkable film! Incisive, heartfelt and painfully funny... (2) Sensational! The Squid and the Whale has the power to break your heart and heal it again. Faultlessly acted and graced with percing emotion...it will make you laugh because you can't bear to cry. A marvelous film.
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - Wallace and Gromit are ready for their close-up. Do we ever need them now!
Ushpizin - A gently humorous fable about the power of faith and the possibility of change.
Paradise Now - A heart-stopping story whose urgency is startling…What makes Paradise Now so effective from beginning to end is its determination not to take sides, no even by so much as a wink.
Bee Season - A family drama of unforeseen daring, resonance and complexity.
Ballets Russes - Enormously engaging!
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Stirring magical adventure and engaged, edge-of-your-seat excitement.
Machuca - ****!
Syriana - A fearless and ambitious piece of work. Filmmaking of the most bravura kind.
Brokeback Mountain - Groundbreaking. A deeply felt love story. Confidently directed by Ang Lee and featuring sensitive and powerful performances by Jake Gyllenhaal and a breathtaking Heath Ledger. Ledger brings this film alive. So persuasive. Excellent acting across the board.
The Family Stone - Engaging. Enticing. First-rate.
Mrs. Henderson Presents - …Highly polished entertainment!

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: REX REED Reply with quote

REX REED
(The New York Observer)
(2003 – 20 Quotes)
(2004 – 26 Quotes)
(2005 – 19 Quotes)

QUOTES
The Upside of Anger - Profound, articulate, witty and shattering. Joan Allen is magnificent as always. This is a Kevin Costner you have never seen before in the performance of his life. It is the upside of wonderful!
Ladies in Lavender - A joy!...A warm and literate film with charm, sweetness and class.
House of D - Pure joy! Recaptures a time and place when people were more friendly, things were more positive, and life was more fun.
Saint Ralph - An inspiring journey!...Saint Ralph lovingly reminds us of what it’s like to dream big.
Howl's Moving Castle - If you think you are too old or too jaded for the ingenuity and wonder of Howl's Moving Castle, you better check to see if your heart is still beating.
Heights - Brave, eloquent and riveting! One of the summer's most serendipitous surprises.
March of the Penguins - Unbelievable!
Cronicas - A steamy, shocking thriller! Fascinating! John Leguizamo gives a gripping, chilling performance!
Must Love Dogs - Hip and funny. The summer's most delightful comedy surprise.
Asylum - One of the most important films of the year! Powerful, hypnotic, beautifully crafted!
The Constant Gardener - Positively electrifying! A first-rate spy game! The love story surges with a heartbeat of its own.
A History of Violence - A gripping and keenly constructed human drama.
Good Night, And Good Luck. - A mesmerizing film from start to finish.
In Her Shoes - In Her Shoes is pure joy. Marvelous. A movie for everyone with a heart that will remind you why you loved movies in the first place.
North Country - Inspiring, honest, impeccably acted, genuinely heartfelt and moving, and totally wonderful…A motion picture touched by greatness!
Finding Home - Exhilirating! Fresh, creative, contemporary and full of surprises.
Memoirs of a Geisha - Gorgeously photographed, meticulously directed and hypnotically acted, Memoirs of a Geisha is luxurious, ethereal and intoxicating. It will leave you breathless.
The Family Stone - This holiday season’s most rapturous surprise! One of the year’s best. Moving, smart and laugh-out-loud hilarious.
Mrs. Henderson Presents - When 2005 is over, the movie I will remember that gave me more pure unfiltered joy is this one. Judi Dench gives the performance of her life. She’s a shoo-in for an Oscar.

Quote From Rex Reed:
“And so I Heart Huckabees may not be the worst movie ever made, depending on how you feel about such hollow, juvenile and superficial trash as Brewster McCloud, Hudson Hawk, Punch-Drunk Love, Mulholland Drive, The Royal Tenenbaums, Lost Highway, Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Rob Zombie’s House of 1000 Corpses and … well, as they said in Hollywood during the McCarthy witch hunts, "the list goes on."

The egomaniacal young director-producer-writer David O. Russell is a member of the new group of anarchists that includes Wes Anderson, Paul Thomas Anderson, Spike Jonze, freaky Todd Solondz and the dismally overrated non-writer Charlie Kaufman, who wins critical praise for writing incoherent movies about why he can’t write coherent movies.”

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: LARRY KING Reply with quote

LARRY KING
(Larry King Live)
Website
(2002 Whore Ranking - #12)
(2003 – 8 Quotes)
(2004 – 11 Quotes)

(2005 - 15 Quotes)

QUOTES
Pooh's Heffalump Movie - An unforgettable new character
Robots - Thrilling! Funny. Creative. Terrific.
The Upside of Anger - A wonderful movie. You'll laugh; you'll cry.
The Interpreter - Spellbinding! A terrific thriller with outstanding performances by Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman.
Kingdom of Heaven - Ridley Scott at his masterful best!
Monster-in-Law - A million laughs.
Cinderella Man - A truly great film.
Fantastic Four - Fun!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - A delectable treat. A wonderful movie for children of all ages.
The Greatest Game Ever Played - Wow! What a movie! The golf equivalent of Seabiscuit and every bit as good a film.
Two for the Money - The best movie about gambling ever made!
North Country - Filmmaking at its best. Charlize Theron has never been better.
Chicken Little - A pure delight! Chicken Little has something for everyone.
Derailed - Terrific! A gripping movie! This is a Jennifer Aniston you've never seen.
Casanova - Brilliantly directed. An absolute delight.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: RICHARD CORLISS Reply with quote

RICHARD CORLISS
(Time)
Bio
Columns (Time Magazine)

(2004 – 19 Quotes)
(2005 - 24 Quotes)

QUOTES
Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior - The action genre needs another hero and Tony Jaa is the fellow to fill the void. Exhilarating! Tony Jaa is the long overdue answer to Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
Constantine - It's a smart ride. There's both eye and mind candy in this cleverly berserk spawn of Blade Runner.
Robots - Beneath all the clever clangery is a moral. Robots has an old-fashioned message: "You can shine no matter what you're made of." In other words: Why be new when you can be the very best you? That's a notion even humans can profit from.
Millions - Millions is one of the best reasons to go to the movies this year and a reminder of how affecting a film can be when a magical child takes hold of it!
Melinda and Melinda - Melinda is part comic, part tragic, all magic.
Sin City - Sin City is brazenly, thrillingly alive!
The Interpreter - Enjoy the suspense. Penn keeps you wondering...Catherine Keener shines...Kidman effortlessly commands an audience's eyes, suspicion and fascination.
Kingdom of Heaven - Fascinating epic. Bloom mas matured splendidly.
Wedding Crashers - Has summer hit engraved all over. It parades a screen chemistry rarely seen since the original Butch and Sundance.
Hustle & Flow - A sensation! A star is born! Terrence Howard explodes with coiled energy, intelligence and sexuality! A seductive lead performance and the best ensemble cast since Ray! An indie blockbuster!
2046 - The most romantic filmmaker in the world.
The Aristocrats - A master class in comedy.
The Brothers Grimm - A spellbinding wonder. Terry Gilliam's most entertaining movie to date.
The Constant Gardener - Exhilarating! A film of nuance and power, flawlessly acted and an adventure to watch.
Proof - Gwyneth Paltrow gives a new dimension to a complex role. New, True and thrilling - she is the lead actress that Proof was waiting for.
Dear Wendy - A potent fable about America's history of violence!
Capote - Philip Seymour Hoffman caps a decade of brilliant work on stage and screen with the lead role in Capote...He and the film are terrific.
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - The flat out funniest movie in dog's years.
The Squid and the Whale - A terrific movie. Exhilaratingly funny…Laura Linney is superb and Jeff Daniels has created his masterpiece.
Chicken Little - A winner...It's one of the funniest, most chraming, moxt exhilarating movies in years.
Walk the Line - Right off, we can think of two contenders: Joaquin Phoenix, who plays Cash, for Best Actor and Reese Witherspoon as June Carter Cash for Best Actress. Phoenix and Witherspoon’s emotional acuity rings true. Both performances have the power, precision and humanity that make Academy voters take admiring notice. Phoenix seems to be channeling Cash when he radiates a stare of dread and danger and sings, “I Shot A Man In Reno Just To Watch Him Die.”
Syriana - Syriana is light years from the standard Hollywood movie. Meaty, intelligent and engrossing.
Memoirs of a Geisha - An emotionally sumptuous love story. Geisha is a geisha: A vibrant work of art that entertains us for a few hours, then disappears into the night, taking our beguiled hearts with it.
The New World - Anyone who has keen eyes and an open heart will surely go soaring and crashing with the lovers lost in Malick’s exotic, erotic new world.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:51 am; edited 15 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: DAVID STERRITT Reply with quote

DAVID STERRITT
(The Christian Science Monitor)
Bio
(2005 - 13 Quotes)

QUOTES
Off the Map - ****
Up and Down - ****! Ingeniously woven and revealingly satirical.
Schultze Gets the Blues - ****! Spectacular!
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - **** Spellbinding!
Winter Solstice - Could end up in the next Oscar race! An exquisite Anthony LaPaglia performance!
The Other Side of the Street - Absorbing...Superbly acted.
Kingdom of Heaven - The summer season's first walloping hit!
Mysterious Skin - ****
Howl's Moving Castle - Miyazaki outdoes his flamboyant Spirited Away with this imaginative fantasy. The visual effects are dazzling!
The Beat That My Heart Skipped - ****! A superbly acted thriller! As stylish as it is suspenseful!
2046 - ****! Past, present, and future blend into an exquisite whole.
Tony Takitani - ****
Saraband - A masterpiece!

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: MANOHLA DARGIS Reply with quote

MANOHLA DARGIS
(Los Angeles Times)
(2003 – 9 Quotes)
(2004 – 15 Quotes)
(2005 - 20 Quotes)

QUOTES
Millions - ...A heartfelt emotionally delicate children's movie about life and death and all the parts in between.
Fever Pitch - Thoroughly winning...
A Lot Like Love - A Lot Like Love is filled with real sentiment, worked-through performances and a story textured enough to sometimes feel a lot like life.
It's All Gone Pete Tong - Frankie spins gold, nut just vinyl.
Layer Cake - An entertaining gangster flick. Daniel Craig grabs your attention by the raw force of his physical presence. Matthew Vaughn makes a smoothly assured debut!
Batman Begins - Batman Begins owes its power and pleasures to a director who takes his material seriously and to a star who shoulders that seriousness with ease.
Land of the Dead - An excellent freakout of a movie.
The Beat That My Heart Skipped - Electrifying. It's essential viewing.
Bad News Bears - ...Large, goofy laughs...
Last Days - One of this year's indisputably great films. An extraordinary experience.
2046 - ...An unqualified triumph.
The 40-Year Old Virgin - Charmingly bent comedy...Director Judd Apatow and his very brave or very foolish star do manage to raise the comedy bar.
Green Street Hooligans - Pumped-up accelerated pace works
A History of Violence - A sensational moviegoing experience. This is a shrewd, agile, often bitingly funny film. A masterpiece of indirection and pure visceral thrills, David Cronenberg's latest mindblower is the feel-good, feel-bad movie of the year
Keane - A very fine film with an unexpected jolt of deep feeling. Director Kerrigan pulls off an extremely deft narrative sleight of hand.
Serenity - Superior in almost every respect to…(The) aggressively more ambitious Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
In Her Shoes - Is there anything that the director Curtis Hanson can’t do when it comes to the movies…A richly textured story of love…The joy of this…generous film is that it never sells out its characters’ desires or ours.
Brokeback Mountain - Heath Ledger's wrenching performance is the stuff of Hollywood history.
Cache - One of the most hotly debated and hands-down exciting selections at this year’s Cannes film festival comes from one of the medium’s relatively unsung masters, the Austrian filmmaker Michael Haneke. Daniel Auteuil and Juliette Binoche, both superb…
The Three Burials of Melquaides Estrada - As in John Ford’s ‘Searchers’ and Cormac McCarthy’s ‘Crossing’, the journey here is as spiritual as it is physical, as much inwardly directed as outward bound…the story of friendship that transcends borders created by policy, prejudice, wind, sun and sand. The vein of American pragmatism that runs through this journey is matched by a sense of the pastoral that finds beauty in every natural corner and a humanism that looks kindly on even the hardest face.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:57 am; edited 8 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: CARINA CHOCANO Reply with quote

CARINA CHOCANO
(Los Angeles Times)
(2005 - 20 Quotes)

QUOTES
The Ring Two - Fun and creepy...
The Upside of Anger - A smart, funny, warmhearted movie.
A Lot Like Love - Winning!
Fever Pitch - Hilarious. Dreams do come true.
Kings & Queen - Sprawling and exuberant!
The Adventures of Shark Boy & Lava Girl In 3-D - ...A retooled Wizard of Oz...
Me and You and Everyone We Know - A wonderful offbeat and original comedy.
Mail Order Wife - Wickedly funny.
Wedding Crashers - Exactly the kind of movie we need now.
Happy Endings - Smart and sophisticated.
The Skeleton Key - Suspenseful enough to keep you guessing until the satisfying, unexpected end.
Pretty Persuasion - A jaw-dropping marvel of inappropriateness.
2046 - A gorgeous, fevered dream of a movie that blends recollection and imagination.
Flightplan - An amped-up psychological thriller.
Where the Truth Lies - Gorgeously shot and designed.
Shopgirl - Mesmerizing! Danes can fill a scene with one wounded glance.
The Weather Man - Darkly funny and poignant…
Pride and Prejudice - Exhilarating. A joy from start to finish.
Walk the Line - They give off so much sexual heat it’s a wonder they don’t burst into flames. Theirs are the kinds of performances The Academy Awards live to reward.
Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress - Exquisite…a love song to the universal appeal of great literature.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: JOE MORGENSTERN Reply with quote

JOE MORGENSTERN
(Wall Street Journal)
(2003 – 22 Quotes)
(2004 – 23 Quotes)
(2005 - 22 Quotes)

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Morgenstern for his 2005 Pulitzer Prize for Distinguished Criticism

QUOTES
Coach Carter - Coach Carter is a smart entertainment that trades on Mr. Jackson's forceful presence, a cast of extremely likable young actors and lots of basketball action.
Millions - Joyously funny and hugely inventive.
Melinda and Melinda - Clever storytelling and accomplished acting.
Up and Down - Too good to be missed! A complex yet stirring comedy about racism, xenophobia and the confusions of post-communist life, Up and Down has a sweetness of spirit concealed only partly by a tartness that billy wilder might have loved.
The Upside of Anger - The upside of this light-and-dark comedy is great fun. Mr. Costner's presence recalls his great role as the has-been catcher in Bull Durham.
Fever Pitch - Extremely smart. Fever Pitch delivers.
Mad Hot Ballroom - Will sweep you off your feet!
Cinderella Man - Cinderella Man wins big. What a formidable movie star Crowe has proved to be. His performance is exquisitely counterbalanced with Paul Giamatti...Ron Howard's best work so far.
War of the Worlds - A genuinely big summer entertainment.
Rize - Spectacular! Bursting with joy and throbbing with music.
The Beat That My Heart Skipped - Brilliant, remarkable and stunning!
Wedding Crashers - An exuberant comedy. The best I've seen this year.
Everything is Illuminated - Liev Schreiber has made a distinctive directorial debut...the book's humanity and humor shine through.
Capote - I've never seen anything like Philip Seymour Hoffman's portrait of Truman Capote. Catherine Keener's performance as the novelist Harper Lee is the best thing she's ever done.
Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story - Stirring…a perfectly lovely family film.
Separate Lies - Absorbing.
Shopgirl - Claire Danes plays the semi-lovelorn heroine, with a poignant grace that can leave you breathless or break your heart.
Walk the Line - Masterful.
Transamerica - Deadpan-hilarious! It left me in a state of movie euphoria!
Brokeback Mountain - Exceptional! Love stories come and go, but this one stays with you! It is so full of life and longing, and true romance. An epic with singular intimacy and grace. The performances range from superb to superlative. Heath Ledger is a triumph. Stirring entertainment.
Machuca - ****!
Mrs. Henderson Presents - One of the wittiest comedies to come our way in a very long time!

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:31 am; edited 8 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: MIKE CLARK Reply with quote

MIKE CLARK
(USA Today)
(2005 - 7 Quotes)

QUOTES
Melinda and Melinda - ***1/2 Smart, satisying...Woody Allen's best outing in years...A good time at the movies!
Sin City - A movie that will define this year...genuine fun!
The Longest Yard - This smoothly crafted Yard has the zip of a 96-yard punt return!
Cinderella Man - ****
A History of Violence - **** Keeping us totally grabbed…are a fabulous Ed Harris…the best William Hurt in years; and career-topping work by both leads.
Walk the Line - Enthralling.
Yours, Mine & Ours - A great time! (AOL Movie Phone)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: LOU LUMENICK Reply with quote

LOU LUMENICK
(New York Post)
(2004 – 18 Quotes)
(2005 - 25 Quotes)

QUOTES
Assault on Precinct 13 - A thriller that actually thrills! Skillfully ratchets up the suspense. Ethan Hawke's most effective performance since Training Day.
Downfall - ***1/2
Beauty Shop - Warm, funny, empowering...An excellent ensemble.
Kung Fu Hustle - Exhilarating! Utterly hilarious!
Saving Face - Delightful! Extremely funny and tender.
March of the Penguins - Remarkable!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Splendidly imaginative. This film is timeless.
2046 - A masterpiece.
Red Eye - Bulls-eye
Corpse Bride - An instant classic...It's unlike anything else out, to the delight of adults and kids alike.
A History of Violence - …A high-minded crowd pleaser.
Thumbsucker - Delightful! Keanu Reeves is hilarious.
The War Within - A serious, terrifying thriller. Ayad Akhtar makes an impressive screen debut.
Little Manhattan - Charming.
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - If animated dogs were eligible for acting awards, the Oscar would go to Gromit. Demands more than a single viewing to catch everything – and audiences won’t mind one bit.
Capote - One of the best films of the year!
Separate Lies - More twists than a bag of pretzels.
North Country - Gripping and superbly acted.
Walk the Line - The only movie I've seen three times this year...and I'd happily watch it again and again.
Syriana - Syriana is one of the year?s best movies.
King Kong - The year’s best movie. Prepare to be blown away.
Mrs. Henderson Presents - A crowd-pleaser! Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins can pretty much count on Oscar nominations!
Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont - A genuine sleeper! A terrific, long-overdue vehicle for Lady Olivier.
Breakfast on Pluto - Cillian Murphy is stunning!
The Family Stone - Hilarious. A big-hearted celebration that will brighten holiday moviegoing.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: JAMI BERNARD Reply with quote

JAMI BERNARD
(New York Daily News)
(2004 -13 Quotes)
(2005 - 18 Quotes)

QUOTES
Nobody Knows - Excellent
The Upside of Anger - A wonderful, sophisticated romantic comedy about the resilience of love in the face of competing emotions.
Look at Me - ****! A masterful social satire. An absolute gem.
Happily Ever After - ***1/2 This is terrific filmmaking.
The Interpreter - Gripping! An intelligent nail-biter.
Mad Hot Ballroom - ***1/2!
Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Smart and sexy.
Saving Face - Fresh and funny! Director Alice Wu shakes things up.
War of the Worlds - Director Steven Spielberg promised 'intense' and he delivers.
Bad News Bears - There's plenty of good news for The Bad News Bears...A comedy that comes out swinging!
The Warrior - An expertly crafted, beautifully composed story.
9 Songs - Nakedly goes where no "respectable" director has gone before - to sex and beyond!
Red Eye - Sophisticated
Green Street Hooligans - Green Street Hooligans delivers.
A History of Violence - This is no ordinary movie. The performances are extraordinary.
Little Manhattan - Little Manhatan loves New York, and we love this movie right back. What a treasure – a funny, tart, romantic comedy.
Pride and Prejudice - A celebration! Gloriously romantic!
King Kong - It's everything people have ever wanted from the movies. It?s brilliant.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: GLENN KENNY Reply with quote

GLENN KENNY
(Premiere)
(2004 - 18 Quotes)
(2005 - 18 Quotes)

QUOTES
Melinda and Melinda - Will Ferrell is absolutely hilarious and Radha Mitchell is spectacular.
It's All Gone Pete Tong - A crazily energetic evocation of an amped-up subculture...24 Hour Party People fans will lap it up.
Layer Cake - Hilarious and genuninely cool!
Mysterious Skin - **** One of the best of the year.
Cinderella Man - **** Cinderella Man is top-notch entertainment. More than a boxing movie.
Howl's Moving Castle - ****. Stunningly beautiful! A visionary triumph! Miyazaki lavishes heart, humor and inventiveness on every situation he depicts.
My Summer of Love - ****! A risky affair! Wonderfully realized. The kind of magic that happens when two people get lost in each other.
Saraband - Stunning!
Broken Flowers - Had me exhilarated by its sheer creativity and generosity of spirit! Wistful, tender, full of delightfully eccentric characters and laugh-out-loud funny moments.
2046 - ****! A movie of utter wonder and ravishment. A puzzle, a valentine, a sacred hymn to beauty.
Grizzly Man - ****
The Memory of a Killer - Terrific suspense and action! As exciting and involving as it is brainy.
Dear Wendy - Ingenious!
Roll Bounce - Sweet, sunny, buoyant...a good time for all!
Separate Lies - An expert thriller. Beautifully acted all around.
The Squid and the Whale - ****! A breakthrough work and one of the year's most powerful pictures.
Breakfast on Pluto - ****! Exuberant, playful, shocking, ultimately gratifying and honestly big-hearted! Played with unstoppable wit and feeling by Cillian Murphy.
Brokeback Mountain - Magnificent

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:49 am; edited 7 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: KEN TUCKER Reply with quote

KEN TUCKER
(New York Magazine)
(2005 - 16 Quotes)

QUOTES
Kung Fu Hustle - Exhilarating! A thrilling, dreamy action comedy - gives chaos a good name!
Layer Cake - Brashly brutal and clever! Rich layers of suspense, satire and snickering humor make this cake rise.
A League of Ordinary Gentlemen - Terrifically poignant, low-down funny and sneakily suspenseful.
Mad Hot Ballroom - Entrancing, funny and moving! You'll waltz out exhilarated!
Lipstick and Dynamite - Exhilarating...riotous...endlessly fascinating.
Rize - Stunning!
The Aristocrats - Gloriously filthy.
The Constant Gardener - A transfixing thriller!
In Her Shoes - The most rewarding family comedy since Terms of Endearment.
Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story - No one will come away from this movie without a smile.
Paradise Now - Remarkable.
Ushpizin - Fascinating!
The Dying Gaul - Intelligent and passionate
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Wicked fun.
Cache - Maintains such a tight rein on our emotions that we sit spellbound.
Munich - Amazingly subtle and daring. Spielberg defies our expectations.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> Criticwatch All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: