Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tulip

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Transformers: Dark of the Moon Reply with quote

Is it evil of me to hope the movie is really, really is awful, like the worst of the bunch, so I can read Peter Sobczynski rant about how horrible it is?

Or any reviewer here?

Because I have to admit I love reading reviews on how horrible a Michael Bay movie is. There's something so awesome when critics review one of his films. Or at least a Transformer film.

Of course Bay fan boys will get their panties (boxers?) in a twist because of all the negative ink. But that almost makes it more fun.

Is it a foregone conclusion that the movie is going to be appalling bad but make a bazillion dollars?
Alisha2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I have heard somewhere that the reviews of this movie is just so good, I was unaware of this fact.
Miss Horror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the fact that they had the audacity to kill off Jazz!!! How dare you kill an autobot Evil or Very Mad

Then in the second one they added these 2 ridiculous characters that were more of an annoyance. (The goofy "bots")

And on top of everything, the attention given to this love story and fascination with Megan Fox.

THE MOVIE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT OUR BELOVED TRANSFORMERS!!! THE SHOW WE LOVED FROM OUR 80'S CHILDHOOD!! WTH!!!

3 better be good. Really good.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: