Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone remember "The Equalizer"?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Anyone remember "The Equalizer"? Reply with quote

Came across this today which reminded me of how cool a TV show it was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1NiNKwueE

I mean, in this day and age there's no way in hell the protagonist of a crime drama would be allowed to be this old. Like James Woods in the acceptable legal drama Shark, Woodward's intelligence effortlessly spills over on the screen so you don't doubt for a minute that this is a worthy hero who's welcomely got more brains than brawn.
smrtpants

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone remember "The Equalizer"? Reply with quote

Jack Sommersby wrote:
Came across this today which reminded me of how cool a TV show it was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1NiNKwueE

I mean, in this day and age there's no way in hell the protagonist of a crime drama would be allowed to be this old. Like James Woods in the acceptable legal drama Shark, Woodward's intelligence effortlessly spills over on the screen so you don't doubt for a minute that this is a worthy hero who's welcomely got more brains than brawn.

so true, but i'll bet he'd give his left brain for more brawn.

(as for woods, he's still got acne on his brain(s), or is it his brawn....both?...plus he's looking for his eyebrows even after all this time on the 'biggish screen'...)
natasha_theobald
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I love a good many of the BBC/PBS crime dramas. The old are wise and useful and clever and quick.

I tried to watch "The Equalizer" a while ago on some channel. I didn't watch it during the original run, though, and I just didn't feel it.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> TV Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: