Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Italian Job Re-make..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hessian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: The Italian Job Re-make.. Reply with quote

I just found out thier gonna re-make The Italian Job, staring Mark Wahlberg of all people as Charlie Croker. I smell a classic movie trashing coming. Why do these Hollywood asshole pick the great movies that don't need re-making for their sluaghter houses? If their gonna do a re-make, why don't they pick some half assed movie that could be improved on?
Yet another example of Holywoods greed prevailing over artistic integrety. Mad
The Guv'nor
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been conducting a campaign against this remake in my weekly news feature at Cinemarati for months now. It just keeps getting worse, with the only good news being that Jason Statham has scored a role.

They're also going to remake Fever Pitchwith baseball instead of soccer. Yankee go home! Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: