Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Devil's Backbone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Horror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: The Devil's Backbone Reply with quote

I had always heard this was a good one, but I didn't watch it until now. It's about a young boy who is put in an orphanage and he sees the ghost of a boy who was killed there. The ghost wants something, but the boy runs and is too afraid every time the ghost comes near him. The special effects are really good and the ectoplasm from his head are unique and spooky.

Without telling you the story, toward the end when revenge was about to happen....I was yelling with my fist in the air...."SANTI !" "SANTI !" "CALL SANTI !"

I'll admit it. I didn't get the full effect because I was too afraid to turn all the lights off. But I will say this movie is good. And if I had allowed it to be completely dark in my house, there were a few times I would've crapped my pants.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: