Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resident Evil 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Resident Evil 4 Reply with quote

Played the first level tonight. Not bad, although it looks more like Silent Hill than Resident Evil. Throw in a little Metal Gear Solid and there you go. So far it's nothing mind-blowing, but the laser sight aiming is cool, and nothing says fun like blowing a dude's face of with a 12 guage from 2 feet away. Not as impressed with the graphics as I thought I'd be, but it's still a pretty good looking game.
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2mckay - Son, Bob's already done beat the game. Cool A few things though, that Bob doesn't really like about the game. First, seeing how I is a lazy son-o-bitch.. I don't like not having an auto targeting system in place. That just means that Bob can't get shitfaced and play at the same time.. cause I actually have to aim. Second.. and this is what really gets under my skin.... Leon doesn't throw a fuckin' on Ashley's tight pooper. Shocked She's the President's daughter.. my God man, what's wrong with you?! That's why I came to the conclusion that he's a flaming homosexual. Razz Oh, that and I don't like trickery during cut scenes.. making me have to dodge and all that shit. Some magic-eyed Oriental thought he was being cute by putting that in. Evil or Very Mad But, these are just the opinions of this ole man.

On the bright side though.. Bob giggles like a 12 year old bitch every time he hears this.. "Not enough cash, stranger!!" Maybe its his Australian accent.. I dunno.. and Bob don't care. Very Happy
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Bobb, I feel ya - Those little dodge puzzles during the cutscenes are fuckin' annoying. That Ashley sure does have a presidential-sized rack, though.

Speaking of magic-eye orientals, how long do I have to wait until Ada Wong shows up in that sexy dress?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: