Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index Hollywood Bitchslap
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars ...Knights of the Republic I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rami741

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Star Wars ...Knights of the Republic I Reply with quote

Thanking this addictive game....i have a sleeping dissorder now, i cant move away from the fucking computer..i keep saying " one more mission and head to bed" but i keep playing. I now get to the office at 12:00 afternoon everyday and my deadlines are fucked...again

The game is not of high graphics and effects but sure is addective where u have to choose between the dark side or the light side.

And now i am planning to get Star Wars Galaxies..online shit like world of warcraft and final fantasy..which also is addictive and i already own
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, I'm so glad I don't have the time or energy for hardcore game addiction these days. I love games, but I hate the compulsion to stay awake far later than I should just to beat one more level.

That's why I avoid these huge never-ending on-line game universes. A game with a 20 hour solo campaign is enough time suckage as it is.
the Grinch
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2mckay wrote:
man, I'm so glad I don't have the time or energy for hardcore game addiction these days. I love games, but I hate the compulsion to stay awake far later than I should just to beat one more level.

That's why I avoid these huge never-ending on-line game universes. A game with a 20 hour solo campaign is enough time suckage as it is.

Yep...

Just get a couple of emulation discs....can't beat Robotron, Dig Dug, Gorf, etc. They didn't require you to lead 2 seperate lives.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kand El
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think that's bad, wait until you finish the game and then realize you have to play it all over again to see what happens if you choose the opposite side of the force you completed your first round on! Myself, I waited a year before returning to it.

Of course, now KOTOR II is out, so....
Rami741

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Well i was told that i'd have to finish it twice by a friend..but see what i have in mind to avoid playing the game all over

i'd save before the last level and finish it in the dark side then i'd load the game ....enter a cheat in the console

addlightside 100

and walllllaaa it a different ending
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kand El
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can understand that, but honestly, the brilliance of the game is in the fact that the journey changes as well as the ending- I played light and then, after some time away on other games, I came back and played dark- now you will do what you want to do, but I highly recommend starting again- at some point in the future- I know it seems like a terrible thing to consider while you are still finishing your first time through, but like I said- take a looooooong break, hit some other games, live life a bit, and then come back- I will also say, that having played it once, you will figure out how to speed through some of the more tedious parts your second go around. But by all means, give it another try. Just a suggestion from someone who really found the game groundbreaking in the amount of choice provided.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hollywood Bitchslap Forum Index -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: