|American History X - Ethan Suplee
|by Chris Parry
Ethan Suplee is a character actor who started in TV and has slowly moved into mainstream and indie film. A regular in Kevin Smith films (Mallrats, Chasing Amy and the upcoming religious satire Dogma), he also appears with Ed Norton in American History X as a violent skinhead who moonlights as a pest exterminator, and in the upcoming Desert Blue. He also knows all the dirt on Leo - not that he'll share it. Bitch. Ethan does, however, answer a quickfire salvo of our questions on life, love and nudity.
* What's the best piece of gossip you ever heard about yourself?
That I was Leo's bodyguard. I'm big, but I ain't that big.
* Have you ever wanted to punch a director?
Yes I have, but I can't say who. I might want to work for him again.
* When was the last time you were naked in the open air?
I don't know but it's been a looong time. I mean so long that I can't even remember. Maybe when I was five or so.
* What's your favourite vice?
* What's your favourite sin?
* Alcohol of choice?
* What's a good cure for hangovers?
Lots of water before bed and a Bloody Mary in the morning. Or stay drunk.
* What is the most depraved act you have ever been privy to?
* Where do you go when you die?
A large vicious recycling plant
* How many people have you dated ever?
Countless times I've taken a girl out, many times I've gotten to first-base and a handful I've slept with.
* Have you ever been in love?
Yes, but she turned out to be a louse
* Why are the French such boneheads?
Years of bad dentistry. A steady diet of snails wouldn't help.
* What's the worst three films of all time?
Gregg Araki's flicks. Totally Fucked Up, Doom Generation and Nowhere.
* The movie you wish you'd worked on?
Sergio Leone's Once Upon A Time In America (1984).
* The movie you wished you'd passed on?
Dante's View. It's a blockbuster, or at least that's where you'll find it.
link directly to this feature at https://www.hollywoodbitchslap.com/feature.php?feature=27
originally posted: 05/10/99 00:50:33
last updated: 05/19/99 01:42:19